Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oops!

Still learning how to do this!!!

don't really like crocheting, but my sister does it so I thought I'd try.  I switched to knitting very quickly!

AC's bolero(?)- still have it.  Hard and cost alot, but so sweet!

first knit soaker pants

slippers before they were felted.  I LOOOOOOVE felting.

AC's third bday extravaganza!  Dora adventure.  So much work, but SO cute!

scarf and slippers


slippers

LA's first wool shorts (?)

blankets times 2.  So soft.  You should see them now..... :-(

hat

AC's "water" costume-LOTS of tulle

LA and AK's second bday--Grammy did most of this, but I did help!

Bowser's bean bag throw for AC's 6th bday party


There are so many other projects I have done, but didn't photograph, including some hair bows, dresses, wall art, etc.  Looking forward to many more projects and sharing them all!


4 comments:

  1. You were a busy lady! :) I love the water costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda!! You are my first commenter. I love this world of family and craft blogging. Sooooo much great stuff out there. Can't wait to try more myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to send you a picture of Baby Ford in the cute little pants you knitted for him. My August baby never got to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still LOVE the beautiful scarf you knitted for me a few years ago. You did a fabulous job!

    Leigh Ann

    ReplyDelete