Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This morning

Let me preface by saying that this entire family has been struggling will illness for nearly a week.  AC had been ill, AK ran a slight fever, and then LA decided to take the cake!  Temp got up to 104. 5 on Monday night, so off to Urgent care we go.  Finally found out (after a million hours) that he has the flu.  YAY!!!!

So now I am on a preventive dose of Tamiflu to keep me from getting it {fingers crossed}, and he is on a five day course to help him kick the crud.

Last night, he was PITIFUL!!!!  SO sad!



















He just wanted to go to bed.  And he slept very fitfully, but this morning.............I see this:

(sorry for the iPhone graininess[sp?].)

I love when he wears two different shoes.  He was great!  Back to normal.  Fever down to 99.  Does that stuff really work that fast, or is he just a trooper?!

And then when he stopped to take a rest later, I got this (hat borrowed from AC from a friend's bday party, years ago) :



He's playing messing around with "Angry Birds".  LOL!!!!!!!

Ok, and lastly, my mom bought me some ribbon to make a bow.  See, I have this odd shaped, plain grapevine wreath in my living room, and I had it hanging on the front door, but the storm door kept squishing it, so I brought it in, found a bare wall, and stuck it up there.  On Christmas day, I stuck a cute bow made from a sweet Santa pattern ribbon on there, and decided that I would leave the wreath up, and make it my seasonal wreath.  I'll just change out the decorations.  So, I have now put a bow on it, and just need to get some hearts, candy, or something to add to it.  Then I'll try for some green for St. Patty's day, then Easter, maybe beach-y for summer, then July 4th.  We'll see how it goes.







No comments:

Post a Comment