Monday, January 3, 2011

There's a first time for everything.

So, I have finally made a blog.  Not that very many people will care, but some will, and I might just enjoy it, so........

The date is January 2, 2011.  I am all about fresh starts, new things, clearing the clutter, and new perspective.  Thus, the blog.  To keep me on track, and have a record of life (including all of the cute and clever things my kids say and do.)  Plus, I craft a bit, so this will give me a way to document and research that as well.

About me.........
I'm a mom of three beautiful children, AC, 6, AK, 2, and LA 2.  All were conceived with difficulty.  AC is a Clomid baby, and the twins were from a frozen IVF cycle after the failure of the first fresh cycle.  More about that in another post I'm sure.

I am a follower of Christ, and my ultimate goal in life is to glorify Him and advance the Kingdom.  If that sounds strange to you, send me a message and we can talk more!

I teach elementary school music in Kentucky to K-6 graders.  My degree is in vocal music, as well as education, but I like to help kids make music in many different ways.

I also enjoy reading, gardening, watching TV and spending time with my kids and family.

So, the main inspiration for starting the blog is crafting.  This includes sewing, knitting, repurposing, cooking, baking, and general DIY stuff.

Here's some pictures of things I have made in the past. (check out post 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment